Send Us a Message

Compound Zavani New Capital

Contact Us Now

New Cairo
137m² To 366m²
Delivery Year
Installment Years
Down Payment

Compound Zavani New Capital

New Cairo

Send Us a Message

Send Us a Message

Zavani Compound New Capital is a huge residential project located in the seventh district, R 7, which is the most prestigious neighborhood in the new administrative capital, which was launched by Progate real estate company, it works through it to satisfy clients and provide different residential units with various areas, creative designs and reasonable prices, all this, while achieving all services and facilities.

The executing company for Zavani Compound New Capital

Progate Real Estate Company is the owner of the Zafani Compound project, it is a company that has more than 10 years’ experience in real estate business and their owners are Mohab Safwat and Ahmed Abaza.

The Compound Zavani project is the company’s first project in the new administrative capital. As for its previous projects, it was in Settlement and Shorouk, where the company built more than 152 buildings, in addition to the existing Centro Mall project.

Progate focused on the quality of engineering designs and commitment with clients on delivery dates, which made it use the In House office, an engineering consulting office known to prepare the Master Plan for the project.


Location of Zavani Compound New Capital

The Zavani Compound is characterized by its important location in the seventh district, R7, which is the most prestigious neighborhood in the new capital and is located specifically in the E1 plot, which is characterized by its proximity to important areas such as the Diplomatic District, the Capital Way Compound, the Loft Compound, the Earth of the Sun in addition to the traffic land.

Areas of Zavani Compound New Capital

Zavani New Capital Compound is built on an area of 33 acres, 80% of area has been allocated for services and green areas, and the remaining 20% has been allocated for units and buildings.

Several residential units are available such as apartments, penthouses, and duplexes. The areas range from 137 m to 366 m. Do not miss the opportunity and choose the suitable space for you and get your unit at the cheapest prices offered in the new administrative capital.

The project was designed with designs that mix modern and old designs in a way that meets all standards, so a wall was built around the compound completely, approximately 3 meters in height, and the nearest housing unit is about 18 meters away from the fence.

Features of Zavani Compound New Capital

Zafani Compound has many advantages that make it at the top of your list when choosing your residential unit within the new administrative capital:

1. Providing many important services such as a health club, restaurants and cafes, swimming pools, artificial lakes, car garages, land scape, sports fields, gym and spa.

2. Providing all security standards inside the compound by building a high wall and after the first building from the wall 18 m, and guard service available 24 hours.

3. Providing various residential units, such as apartments, penthouses and duplexes, in large and small areas, to satisfy all customer needs.

4. Use the In HOUSE office which is a high-quality engineering consulting office to work for Master Plan for the project.

5. Full commitment at the time of delivery.

6. The project is located in the seventh district, the most prestigious district in the administrative capital, which is characterized by close to important diplomatic and administrative areas.

7. Facilities provided by Progate Real Estate Company in prices and payment systems.

Prices of Zavani Compound New Capital

Projet Real Estate Company offers units in Zavani compound at prices below the prices offered in the market to attract customers to them and encourage them to purchase with full commitment to delivery dates decided by the company according to the plan presented in the year 2023 AD.

The price per square meter inside the compound ranges from 8.750 pounds to 11.950 pounds, which is the best price on the market, all without advance payment and installment over 9 years, so do not miss the opportunity and initiate reservations from now.

Interested! Ask about this project

Copyright ©Property Misr 2024 All Rights Reserved to Digitize Code